Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It must indeed be coincidence that I have fallen sick in the same week for two consecutive years. Last year around this time I was down with chicken pox and had missed the arts faculty fest but most importantly Benjamin Zephania, he was all people were taking about for a long long time. And now I’m nursing a severe food poisoning (not that someone actually poisoned my food as one friend, Mr. Arnab Banerjee to his utter shock and dismay believed). I’m missing college, I hate it when I do that, and few classes which I for a change want to do. Picklu da’s taking up Bladerunner and that is one film I adore. Not to mention Shanta di (we all know what that means), I have never in my life missed her classes before. So I’m sitting at home bored and disturbed, Supriya di’s term paper is taking its toll on my mental health but that’s just a part of life, like so many other wanted and unwanted things. To think that two weeks ago we were mass bunking Manash da’s class that too infront of his very eyes. He’s a good man, I feel guilty for having done that to him. But what can we do? Man is never happy with what he gets (and by writing this I’m denying all feminist conventions for gender neutral language) but that’s basic human nature. We are but slaves to it.

4 comments:

Riya Das said...

first of all..take care of urself and get well soon.and yeah..missing shantadi's classes is not good :P u hardly have to study if u listen to her

secondly, i really like d way u write

and finally ..
"(not that someone actually poisoned my food as one friend, Mr. Arnab Banerjee to his utter shock and dismay believed)"
LOLZZZZZZZ

Prospephone said...

Thanks Riya!

Jadis said...

supchau's term paper!!!! u started wid it???????
wa wa wa. i haven't even begun thinking abt what i want to write it on...

Anoo. said...

thinking.thunk.thunking still about termpaper.